Wedding Contract - 1 Photographer Deposit
Wedding Contract - 1 Photographer Deposit
This package includes:
- One photographer
- Entire day coverage (12 hours)
- Engagement session
- Flash drive of edited images
By clicking "Select" you are agreeing to the contract written below.
The People Picture Company Wedding Services Agreement
- This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: The People Picture Company, referred to hereafter as The Studio and Contracting Party, NAME (Client). Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, web proofs and electronic images thereof shall remain the property of the Studio and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by the Studio.
- If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer's illness or injury, then Studio will return all fees to the Client(s) but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits Studio's liability to the amount paid under this contract. Studio will provide a backup photographer in the case that this would happen. The backup Photographer would be from our studio.
- It is understood and agreed that PHOTOGRAPHER and no other professional photographers will be retained to photograph or take pictures at the wedding while the Photographer is working. Friends and guests of the bride and groom may take pictures as they wish as long as it does not interfere with the Photographer.
- On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, the Studio will reserve the day of DATE and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. The Studio also guarantees that PHOTOGRAPHER will be present and the primary photographer for the Client, and will not substitute another photographer for the wedding. For this reason, all retainers are non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding is cancelled for any reason.
- The service fee of $2,000 includes 12+ hours of wedding photography with one photographer, an assistant and an engagement session. There will be an extra $100 fee for travel and a fee for the photographer and assistant’s hotel stay due to wedding being 3 hours from Grand Rapids. It includes a flash drive of edited images with print release from the wedding day. A retainer of $1,000 is due upon the signing of this agreement to reserve the specified wedding date in section 4. This retainer is paid to secure the Studio’s services for this particular date since services retained prevent the Studio from other bookings on the same date. The retainer is to mitigate economic loss on the part of the Studio for lost business. No wedding photography will take place and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in full on the day of the wedding. Late payment fees may apply. This deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation or date change by client. The entire balance of the service fee is due on or before the date of the wedding.
- The Studio agrees to provide either a flash drive to the Client with edited images from the wedding within one month after the date of the wedding. The Client agrees to not sell, publish or transfer any photographs made by the Photographer to any commercial agency of any kind. The Client may print images and use digital images for personal use. Client agrees not to engage in any third party licensing. Any distribution or sales of electronic images or prints generated from electronic images will be considered a breach of copyright, which will be enforced accordingly.
I/we, the undersigned Contracting Party, hereby warrant that I am/we are competent to contract in my/our own name(s). I/we confirm that I/we have read the herein agreement prior to its execution and I/we are fully familiar with the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon us and our heirs, legal representatives and assigns. And, we certify that we have received a complete copy of this agreement with all blank lines completed.