We’re ramping up for a new mini session for autumn and figured there’s a few tips we can share to help your mini session awesome!
- Book your time early! Sessions fill up quick.
- Consider travel time when scheduling your session time. Be sure to include traffic and seasonal construction.
- Arrive 5 minutes early. This way you won’t feel rushed and get the most out of your session.
- If you’re bringing kids, make sure they’ve had their naps and have eaten recently. Also have their favorite small toy and snacks on hand.
- Schedule a post-session reveal, so you can view your mini session photos, pick out your favorites and place your digital/print order!
Send Bri an email today to sign up for our next mini session! (email@example.com)